The Company: An exciting start-up tech business within the audio sector who have a fantastic, cutting-edge luxury consumer product. Having launched to the global market 12 months ago, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to start growing the brand.
The Role: This role offers a strong consumer focused Marketing Manager the opportunity to bring ideas to the table and have autonomy in terms of delivering engaging marketing activity that is going to drive brand awareness and ultimately result in increased revenue. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategy to support dealers and distributors across the globe with marketing activity to drive consumer awareness, drive footfall to retailers and raise awareness through social media and digital.
- Work with dealers and distributors to support all marketing activity required via the channel
- Digital; work on creating strong digital assets and content to drive consumers to the site
- Develop and deliver all social media activity across a number of channels
- Support with collateral and asset production to help deliver brand positioning
- Support on the delivery of events and consumer/trade shows. Look to support dealers with experiential events.
- Explore and recommend other communications channels to identify with target audiences and engage with consumers to build on retail activation strategies and brand development
- Responsible for pitching ideas and allocating budget and potential ROI
- Report on success of campaigns and ROI
- Some UK travel
The Candidate: You will be an experienced Marketing Manager with experience of brand marketing across all channels including digital, social media, PR, events. You will need to have a strategic mind but also enjoy the hands on delivery as this will be the first marketer for the business. You must have previously worked in a retail marketing role within a luxury high-end consumer product/brand. Sectors such as luxury automotive, holidays, food and drink, clothing and apparel, jewellery, audio etc. would be preferable. This is working for a start-up business and although contractually a 37.5 hour week, flexibility will be required but in return, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week. This position offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to really make a difference in terms of shaping and developing a brand. Strong commercial acumen is essential and examples of ROI delivered in previous roles will be required.
As well as the salary of circa £35k, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, free gym membership, pension, laptop, phone, flexible working
This Marketing Manager role is commutable from Hinckley, Coventry, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Tamworth
Marketing Manager, Nuneaton, circa £35k