An international education provider is looking for a Marketing Manager to join a collaborative marketing team, based in South East London. You will be responsible for delivering both the offline and online marketing campaigns to support the commercial business function.
You will need to have excellent project management skills, experience working in a commercial environment and will be instrumental in building brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Developing integrated marketing communication plans including email marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage the design, development, print production and delivery collateral, the setup and execution of advertising and the optimisation of the website.
- Manage the creation of collateral from banners and flyers to PowerPoint presentations.
- Maximising the use of content marketing through the website.
- Reporting on digital marketing statistics.
Key Skills and Experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations.
- Understanding of using metrics to guide in the creation and delivery of tactical marketing plans.
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail, then please apply.