- Developing effective marketing campaigns to generate sales to existing customers and targeting new customers in both the UK and export markets.
- High focus on digital marketing, but not limited to digital, as the industry still responds to traditional techniques.
- Creating web content, copy and editorial with good attention to detail.
- Working closely with the MD and directors to take a lead role in developing future marketing strategies.
- Experience of web marketing and first- hand knowledge of SEO.
- Demonstrable experience of google analytics, growth of online sales and implementation of SEO best practice.
- Managed a marketing budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans and ideally able to measure the success of campaigns including costs.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite, competent in the use of In-design and photo-shop, prior use of illustrator would also be beneficial.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications and/or a professional qualification in marketing.
- You live (or would be prepared to live) in the South East of England within 40 minutes of Stanstead Airport.
In return the Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package alongside the opportunity to work in a genuinely supportive environment.