Are you an FMCG marketer, interested in leading the European marketing strategy for a multi-brand drinks business based in Central London? Although an incredibly agile and rapidly growing business, the brands have the backing of a huge global player in the drinks world, keeping the entrepreneurial culture and approach whilst providing the support and budgets required to achieve large scale growth.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for developing the European brand strategy (long and short term), improving brand awareness and ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Build and execute a core budgeting element of the brand plans, aligning with commercial objectives.
- Working with local teams, you will be responsible for protecting and growing brand health globally.
- Manage and develop 1 direct report, the Assistant Brand Manager.
- A background of brand focused, multi-channel marketing experience within a global FMCG brand.
- The ability to influence and inspire internal and external stakeholders (including agency partners) to remain consumer centric and deliver outstanding marketing execution.
- The ability to build relationships with sales and commercial teams, aligning strategies and supporting where necessary.
- Clear demonstration of thinking and acting as owners, exercising strong financial acumen and making sound strategic judgments.
- An understanding of the European markets is advantageous.