The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the growth and development of the MOLLY MAID brand. Working closely with our team who supports Franchise Owners as well as Franchise Owners themselves, they will identify the marketing and customer-focused activities that will improve the awareness of the brand and deliver sales growth. As part of a small team they will have a direct line to senior management, regularly providing updates on marketing programmes and initiatives.
MOLLY MAID is a UK franchisor of domestic cleaning businesses. The company has been operating in the UK for over thirty years and is the industry leading brand in the £2.5 billion domestic cleaning industry. Our small Support Office team located in Maidenhead supports over seventy Franchise Owners and growing.
- Managing all aspects of the company’s website (www.mollymaid.co.uk) including; creative look, functionality, effectiveness from an SEO and an SEM perspective, copywriting, blog posting and analysis of key results to, among other things, increase traffic.
- Working closely with our paid search partner – who manages the campaigns for our Franchise Owners – and ensure the campaigns are achieving a targeted CPA and number of sales leads. This will involve reviewing the results of the campaigns, identifying those that require changes to improve results and working to ensure all campaigns are effective.
- Overseeing and managing expenditures in the Brand Development Fund (the cooperative advertising fund Franchise Owners pay into) with a current annual budget of circa £350,000.
- When required, working with Franchise Owners to help them develop marketing and promotional plans for their business – especially new Franchise Owners.
- Working with the Director Franchise Support & Development to develop effective marketing campaigns to attract Franchise Owners for starting a new MOLLY MAID business.
- Identify and manage cross promotions and other marketing/advertising campaigns with appropriate partners.
- Identify and implement market research that will help support the growth and development of the MOLLY MAID Brand.
- Development of marketing and customer oriented communication to Franchise Owners.
- Presenting marketing plans, concepts, ideas and strategies to our Franchise Owners at meetings.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – including the ability to conduct presentations to large groups of MOLLY MAID Franchise Owners.
- An all-round marketer but special emphasis is on digital marketing. Experience managing a website as well as knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics are assets.
- Highly organised with the ability to set objectives and track progress through to successful completion.
- Enjoy working with a small team of passionate people.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing initiatives and projects with third party partners and agencies.
- The Marketing Manager reports to the President and works closely with other senior managers.
- £30,000 pa annum, plus benefits.
Some travel throughout the UK is required to attend and participate in Franchise Owner meetings.