This rapidly growing, global and dynamic tech company need an EMEA Marketing Manager in London - could this be you?!
This software company are pioneers in the DevOps space, delivering solutions to enterprise clients worldwide. They are growing at an incredible rate and the EMEA team need a dedicated Marketing Manager to work across the full mix.
The role covers the full marketing mix, involving hands on digital marketing and event management. You will be involved in:
- hands on email marketing campaign creation
- supporting on the planning and delivery of a busy events schedule
- working with sales to drive leads and generate market awareness across the region
- create a variety of collateral
- leverage and tailor corporate digital media strategies
To be considered you MUST HAVE:
- experience using Hubspot and ideally Salesforce
- strong B2B tech sector marketing experience
Do please APPLY NOW if this sounds like you!
Marketing Manager-£50,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.