Are you a Marketing Manager with strong campaign management experience from an education/retail marketing background? If so, this could be for you!
Our client is one of London's most international providers of higher education - they are consistently voted highly in terms of student satisfaction and they have a strong research focus within the scientific community.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the planning, development and implementation of marketing activities to raise stakeholder awareness and engagement. Your main duties will include:
- planning and implementing marketing campaigns - taking briefs from internal clients and turning them into customer marketing communication
- supporting the Head of Marketing Communications in commissioning external design and advertising agencies
- bringing together all brand marketing communications (messaging, market and customer insights, content, events etc.)
- publishing information through all mediums and channels including digital, film, video and print media
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- excellent campaign marketing experience, with the ability to write strategy ,preferably from an education background or a consumer marketing background delivering CRM, print, comms, digital, PR and events
- experience of commissioning external agencies
- experience of developing campaign measurement systems to analyse campaign effectiveness
- excellent stakeholder management for both internal and external communications
If you have all of the above then we would like to hear from you now!
Marketing Manager-£30,000-£37,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.