Are you a senior B2C Marketing Manager with strong brand/guest experience strategy across luxury retail, hospitality and/or multi-site marketing? Read on!
A leading international leisure company operating across the UK and EMEA creating inspiring entertainment experiences. Head Office based in Central London, the company is going through an exciting phase of investment and are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead on brand direction.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report into the Head of Brand Experience and be responsible for developing and executing brand strategies, the development/delivery of all marketing campaigns for new initiatives/concepts and refining the strategy as required.
Your main duties will include:
- Developing and executing brand strategy, from launch to evaluation
- Ensuring guest experience is at the heart of all new initiatives and concepts
- Design and deliver regional and national marketing campaigns, including the effective use of a wide range of media channels
- Evaluation of campaigns against key KPIs and keeping abreast of competitor activity
To be apply for this role, you must have:
- Senior level B2C brand management experience, within premium/luxury retail, hospitality, lesiure and/or multi-site marketing
- Experience of setting brand strategy as well as execution of campaigns within this
- Be commercially minded - confident in measuring and interpreting results, as well as budget management
- Line management experience as you will be managing 2 direct reports in this role
If this role sounds like you, please apply now!
Marketing Manager-£50,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.