Do you have strong consumer marketing campaign skills, online and offline, strategy and hands on and enjoy breaking new ground? Then read on...
Our client is a fast growing organisation that offers professional HR training. They're based in south east London.
The job of Marketing Manager will see you
- set up the marketing strategy and the annual marketing plan
- develop and implement lead generation campaigns with a focus on email marketing
- manage social media, website and blogs
- manage a marketing executive
To perform in the job of Marketing Manager based in south east London you MUST have
- strong allround consumer marketing experience, online and offline, strategy and hands on
- end-to-end campaign management experience
- energy and drive to break new ground
- strong copy writing skills
If you tick all the boxes we'd love to hear from you now!
Marketing Manager-£35,000-£40,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.