Opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager with experience across integrated campaigns and reporting to join this established organisation...
Our client has a respected established brand in the UK and has set up a digital business to increase its reach and use new channels to reach education professionals.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- developing and managing acquisition, reengagement and retention marketing activities
- shaping value propositions and messaging for campaigns and collateral
- working closely with internal teams and external agencies and stakeholders
- planning and coordinating marketing campaigns for sales activities including putting in place an internal process for leads
- monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- managing various reporting and CRM systems
In order to be considered for this Marketing Manager role you will have:
- previous B2B marketing manager experience
- experience in a B2B memberships or subscriptions based company
- experience across a broad range of on and offline channels in particular email and CRM
- experience working with and managing external agencies and suppliers
- excellent reporting and analysis skills
- be immediately available
If this Marketing Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Marketing Manager-2 Month Contract-£37,500 Pro Rata-London