Are you an excellent campaign manager from a leisure, entertainment or music background? Available immediately? Read on!
Marketing Manager-3 Month Contract-£35,000-£40,000-London
Our client is a global leisure company who own a large number of world-class arenas. This one is regularly voted the venue of the year, hosting top live events from great music artists through to top sports events.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns for the events side of the business. Your main duties will include:
- developing the marketing communications to ensure ticket sales - including digital, email, PR, radio, press, TV and outdoor
- managing relationships with partners, agencies and suppliers as well as internal social media and digital teams
- recruiting third party partners to increase ticket sales and devise relevant promotions and competitions
- develop initiatives to build and maintain customer databases
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar campaign management role, from a leisure, destination or entertainment background
- thorough knowledge of the media landscape including press, radio, TV and digital
- good digital marketing skills
- ability to manage complex marketing budgets
If this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response.
Marketing Manager-3 Month Contract-£35,000-£40,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.