Financial Services experience? Marketing Manager needed for leading global asset management firm. Read on!
Marketing Manager-£55,000 - £60,000-London
Our client is a leading Asset Management Company with an illustrious heritage and a great, dynamic marketing team. Based in the city, with a diverse range of direct to customer savings and investment plans. This role is focused on a successful range of investment trusts.
As Marketing Manager you will be supporting a range of investment trusts. Reporting into the senior marketing manager you will be helping to develop and deliver marketing plans targeting both existing and new clients and working on things like new product launches.
Specifically you will:
- Build relationships with the investment trust stakeholders, and ensure you are delivering marketing activity that fulfils their business objectives and effectively supports their sales strategy
- Coordinate all appropriate activity including market research, PR, video, product and market analysis, literature, presentations, online presence, events.
- Closely monitor promotionally led activity by media to ensure effective ROI for each campaign.
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- Recent relevant experience as a marketing manager with direct to customer investment marketing experience from a financial services company
- Hands on experience delivering broad marketing activity from market research, PR, video, product and market analysis, literature, presentations, online presence, events
If this sounds like you, then apply on line NOW!All applications will receive a response.
Marketing Manager-£55,000 - £60,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.