Are you a target-driven, Consumer Marketing Manager with above-the-line marketing experience? Passionate about the retail industry, and can work full or part time? Read on!
Based in London, my client has over 30 years' experience in supplying a wide range of luxury interior shutters to customers in the UK. They are developing the sales and marketing plans for the next phase of growth and need an experience Marketing Manager to drive the business forward.
As the Consumer Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager and Managing Director, to be fully involved in developing the marketing strategy and implementing the tactical initiatives.
You responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop sales and marketing materials, samples, POS and other printed material
- Skilful use of PR to increase consumer awareness and drive brand positioning
- Monitoring local exhibitions, advising on appropriate participation schedules and executing where relevant
- Gathering and distributing sales and marketing information in-house and maintaining a systematic reporting database
- Analysing return on investment of marketing spend
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
To be able to apply for this Consumer Marketing Manager role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role - offline / Above-the-Line (ATL) marketing experience is essential and retail background is highly advantageous
- Proven ability to monitor return-on-investment of marketing spend
- Competent in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Driving licence is preferred due to travel as required
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.