Opportunity to work in Dorset for this leading drinks brand if you have FMCG or drinks experience
Marketing Manager-6 Months Contract-Cmpetitive Salary-Dorset
Become part of this famous countryside ales company with a growing range of crafted premium ales alongside exclusive distribution within their public houses based across Southern England.
As Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing to set the strategic brand direction and lead the brand team in the implementation of the brand plan. Your main duties will include:
- driving the strategic and commercial brand agenda, setting brand objectives and identifying insights to drive business growth
- overseeing annual brand planning
- defining and delivering on and offline communication objectives and strategies
- leading on creative development and TTL communications
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience managing high profile consumer brands in the UK FMCG market
- full mix marketing expertise, including trade marketing experience
- evidence of unlocking insights from research and using them to drive growth
- line management experience is essential
- alcoholic drinks industry experience
If this Marketing Manager role sounds like a good fit for you, then apply today.
Marketing Manager-6 Months Contract-Cmpetitive Salary-DorsetIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.