Our travel client is looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong bias towards digital to join their team ASAP!
Marketing Manager-£30,000-£37,000 Pro Rata-3 months-London
Based in Central London, this is a large passenger rail company running several rail networks.
As Marketing Manager, you will report into the Head of Campaigns and help to realign their commercial strategy towards a more digital focus. Your main duties will include:
- managing the implementation of marketing activities to attract new customers from key markets
- development and marketing of a new tourism proposition, working with key visitor attractions and organisations
- work closely with internal teams to make sure activity is aligned with other channels
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- good all round marketing experience with a bias towards digital
- preferably experience of marketing within travel, leisure or retail
- experience of working on website/app projects would be beneficial
- strong internal and external stakeholder and partner management
If this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response.
Marketing Manager-£30,000-£37,000 Pro Rata-3 months-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.