An innovative and dynamic Education Technology company are looking for an ambitious and knowledgeable Marketing Manager to join their evolving team. Leading in their market, they are now branching out into other sectors with exciting expansion plans for the future. This pioneering company offer a fantastic working environment along with a high level of autonomy for an aspiring Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and deliver the annual marketing plan
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to create copy for all marketing materials
- Manage social media, website and blog development
- Write, test and dispatch Email marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships and handle all consumer media/PR
- Project mange all events and exhibitions
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you will be able to demonstrate successfully managing marketing budgets and a broad understanding and knowledge of Marketing. Strong creative writing skills are crucial to a successful candidate. A natural commercial acumen and evidence of headcount responsibility will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Birmingham City Centre on the Science Park with a salary of circa £30,000.
Marketing Manager, Birmingham, £30,000