Zachary Daniels Recruitment are working with Beurer UK to hire a home-based Marketing Executive as a key member of the team to help drive considerable business growth.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director and working closely with the Director for National Accounts you will take accountability for developing the brand name to UK consumers giving more leverage and influence with the major retail customers. On a limited budget you will work with the retailers to gain as much product exposure as possible across a broad range. This will require creative thinking and an influence-based approach.
- Utilising a small marketing budget to maximum effect.
- Identify and make effective use of the trade and consumer marketing assets available.
- Assisting parent company with the improvement of their English language marketing content and packaging.
- Liaise with customers and designers in the improvement or creation of marketing content within their websites, catalogues or POS and assist via the sales team.
- Implement up to date best digital marketing practice to generate favourable reviews, a sustainable social media fan base and relevant news feed content to create a buzz surrounding the brand.
- Work with the outside PR Agencies or direct with selected journalists/publications to secure favourable coverage.
- Assist the sales team from time to time with major pitches and setting up/attending exhibitions etc.
- Liaise between the sales team, parent company and other relevant parties such as customer marketing contacts.
- Ensure the smooth running of the UK marketing function with responsibility for upgrading existing assets such as user manuals, data sheets, QSGs, PPTs, website, videos, mail shots and packaging as required.
- Continually develop and maintain the product database to ensure the correct information is conveyed to internal and external sources.
- Collate, analyse and interpret information on market trends, competition and products.
Essential skills and attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively within a team.
- Can demonstrate persuasive and engaging written marketing communications.
- Experience managing social media channels.
- Strong analytical, organisational, prioritisations skills and great attention to detail.
- Has a basic understanding of analytics software such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent IT skills, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. (skills in Adobe Photoshop would be a bonus)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willing to travel to regularly to the South East for customer or internal meetings.
Required Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Marketing or relevant business qualification at a degree, certificate or diploma level
- GCSE B Grades or above in English and Maths
- At least 12 months’ experience working in a marketing or sales role
This is an opportunity to become a part of a growing business at a relatively early stage and help develop a brand that operates within a number of exciting markets.