The Marketing Manager plays a key role in contributing to the development and future direction of the college and you will be required to build relationships both internally and externally to support multiple projects that increase student numbers and develop commercial activity in line with strategic aims.
1. To develop and lead on the implementation of the College Marketing Strategy using input from relevant managers and effective use of analytics to identify target markets and focus marketing activities e.g. events, advertising/promotional campaigns to increase market share.
2. Lead and manage the marketing team including the Design & Print service managing staff, budgets and equipment. Put systems in place to grow commercial design and print activity.
3. To oversee the development of the College website including content, editorial policy, appearance, navigation and strategic direction.
4. Effectively manage the college marketing budget ensuring all marketing activity achieves a positive return on investment.
5. To design and deliver internal & external events (including school liaison) to maximise student recruitment.
6. To proactively work with internal staff and external agencies to seek new and improved opportunities to positively market the college and recruit students.
7. To develop, implement and monitor performance indicators and service standards.
8. To lead market research activities according to the College’s strategic priorities and conduct appropriate data analysis to report on the success of campaigns, inform future campaigns etc.
9. Overseeing and participating in new media activities; website management and development, microsite, online database management systems.
10. To design and produce key College publications; including copy writing, compilation of data, planning quantities and distribution of the prospectus.
11. To act as the key college liaison with outsourced organisations to oversee the College brand, produce advertisements, online and direct marketing and PR activities.
12. To contribute to college planning including advising managers on market data for their curriculum.
13. To impact assess recruitment policies procedures and practice.
14. To work flexibly in the interests of the college as required.
15. To act at all times in accordance with college policies and procedures.
16. Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: £39,755 per annum
HOURS OF DUTY: 37 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 27th November 2017