This asset management business based in The City offers a fast pace and collaborative team environmentTHE ROLE
This Marketing Manager role is to deliver a specific project, which should take around 6 months.This hands-on Marketing Manager role will involve:
- conducting an audit of current comms
- managing stakeholders across multiple business teams
- delivering the rebrand across all channels
- most importantly, securing the relevant sign offs and ensuring complianceYOU
This role would suit a self sufficient and confident Marketer, as this will be your project to lead and deliver with minimal supervision.Please do apply for this role if you can demonstrate:
- experience in Financial Services, or marketing within another heavily regulated environment
- experience of successful project delivery - on time and fully compliantThis role will start in early January 2018.Please note the absolute maximum day rate for this role is £300, so please only apply if you can work within this limit.If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply online TODAY ..!
Marketing Manager - 6 month contract - £250-300/day - Central LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.