Springhouse is an exciting and dynamic employment law firm currently with 6 offices across Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex. We have plans to be the largest employment specialist in the UK. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with the experience and drive to develop and deliver all marketing communications to help this happen. Our brand is extremely important to us and you will be central to its development and growth. There is enormous scope for your career to grow and specialise as the business does.
You will have previously worked within a marketing role and will be degree educated. You will also be a confident ‘can-do’ person with strong interpersonal skills. You’ll have excellent attention to detail and be methodical and organised. Advanced office skills are important as well as speedy accurate typing and you’ll have a great telephone manner. It is important that you understand how a professional environment works and it would help if you have an interest in the legal sector.
About the Job
Working alongside the Managing Partner and Practice Manager, your responsibilities will be exciting and wide ranging, and will include:
- Overall responsibility for sales procedures, co-ordination and training
- Managing CRM and touch-points
- Marketing KPIs – managing and reporting
- Referral networks – managing
- Events – initiating and organising
- Social Media channels – managing and creating content
- Blog writing – managing and creating content
- Newsletter – production and publication
- Brand Management – operations and communications
- PR – implementation and execution
- Networking – initiation and management
- Advertising – management
- Website – management
- Brand Strategy – initiation and implementation
- Marketing Strategy – initiation and implementation
- PR Strategy – initiation and implementation
This role can offer an immediate start, so if you are looking to further your career in a modern forward-thinking legal environment, please get in touch.
Closing date: 2nd December, or sooner for the perfect candidate, so don’t delay.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE