Oak Tyres UK Ltd is the industry leader of imported private and exclusive tyre brands, including Davanti, Evergreen, and Landsail. Established in 1980, the company has grown rapidly over recent years, with over 250 staff and turnover in excess of £100 million.
Our brands are central to the success of the business and we’re passionate about all of our private and exclusive brands through all parts of the business.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to drive forward marketing programmes and bring continued development to our brand packages.
As Marketing Manager, you will oversee the marketing department which currently consists of two direct reports and integrate closely with the management team and domestic and international sales teams to achieve strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have experience in marketing/brand development at management level, a passion for the automotive sector, and demonstrate drive and determination to achieve goals and objectives.
Exceptional organisation and communication skills are essential.
- Creation and management of sales focussed marketing calendars for all 3 brands, encompassing marketing to both the trade and end consumers.
- Liasing with management and the sales team to develop new and innovative sales and marketing tools to promote our products
- Meeting with key dealers to help develop our offering to them
- Development of point of sale offer
- Creating content for online platforms including our brand sites evergreentyres.co.uk, davanti-tyres.com, and landsailtyres.co.uk
- Organisation of events and trade shows
- Proofing and briefing output from creative agencies
- Ensuring the sales team are equipped with an effective marketing pack to enable to present the benefits of the brand packages
- Creation and co-ordination of social media content and communications plan
- Extremely strong organisation skills with a fastidious approach to project management
- Sales focussed
- Energetic and passionate about brand marketing
- A dedicated team player
- Confident and responsive
- Enthusiastic about the automotive industry
Essential Experience, skills and knowledge:
- Proven track record working in marketing at management level
- Experience in promoting brands
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
Based in our Head Office Newton-le-Willows Merseyside, this role represents a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly successful and focussed management team and in a dynamic and exciting company with a passion to succeed. On-going development opportunities will be available for the successful candidate.
Package: £37.5k for first year rising to £42.5k after 12 months