A great opportunity for a Marketing Manager (Products) to join a global Executive Search firm.
The Global Product Group marketing team works closely with the product managers and regional / country business leaders, marketers, and sales people to enable the business to meet its ambitious growth objectives. They are responsible for generating and nurturing leads, launching new offerings, in addition to supporting business developers and account managers in the field to close deals and cross sell.
This position will work closely global marketing teams which cover service lines and brands.
Work with the Head of Marketing to:
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the Pay & Rewards product business globally
- Develop and implement an internal comms plan for the Pay & Rewards product
- Lead marketing efforts for product launches
- Advise and support the product managers (specifically Pay and Rewards) on marketing for their product categories
- Develop and implement engaging global marketing campaigns to promote offerings across the business and drive leads
- Develop on-going content to promote our offerings through digital channels
- Develop sales collateral to support the BDs to close sales
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and work with the rest of the team to advise on ways to improve our approach
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Good digital marketing experience, and a general understanding and passion for marketing using new media
- Experience of launching products
- Experience in integrated campaign management
- Usage of marketing automation software, ideally marketo
- Experience marketing products or standardized services in a business to business environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, global environment