Our client leads the way is a global risk consultancy specialising in helping organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments. Since their inception they have worked with more than 5,000 clients in over 135 countries worldwide.
With a world class group of analysts and subject matter experts talking about fascinating topics from kidnap negotiation and corruption investigations to cyber threats and today's news agenda, they have a huge opportunity to market their expertise, products and services. The successful candidate will be in a hands-on role which involves taking ideas and shaping them into marketable and engaging campaigns. A strategic approach is important, making sure they are achieving the right impact with their various audience groups. Develop and manage annual campaigns and projects. Ensure relevant and timely management information around major projects; take responsibility for metrics, analytics and ROI across all initiatives, both internal and external.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead on marketing key components of their consulting and online solutions businesses
- Work with business heads and their account management functions to understand commercial and branding requirements.
- Create go-to-market strategies that have impact and differentiation in a competitive and global marketplace
- Create and run compelling and integrated campaigns that target key audiences to generate and nurture quality leads. Be responsible for content creation, working with their specialists to capture their expertise and insights while strongly messaging their value proposition
- Work with their Global Marketing Team (Media, Graphics, Film Production, Regional Marketing etc.) to develop and execute the campaigns
- Track, measure, analyse and refine program activities to maximise impact.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative analysis and work with their account management functions to ensure they are driving value from our marketing efforts. Improve CRM data for improved targeting.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable skills in writing high quality content
- Proven experience in taking new products to market
- Extensive experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Demonstrable expertise in both digital and traditional marketing techniques
- Proven experience of operating at a senior level within a marketing role
- Track record of working with strong B2B brands and complex product/services mix
- Experience of working in complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Advanced software skills Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Interest in international affairs and strong curiosity in risk issues
- Professional services marketing experience
- Product marketing experience
- Solid experience with content management systems, email marketing tools and online registrations sites.
- A basic understanding of html helpful, but not required
Qualifications & Specialist Skills
- Degree (or equivalent standard) in Marketing, Communications, and Specialist Business or related field
- Skills CIM qualifications or marketing experience (essential)