Interested in taking a lead marketing role within one of the UK's best known travel brands? This multi-brand business is seeking an experienced multi-channel marketer to get under the skin of all of their brands and provide strategic marketing support to all relevant stakeholders.
- Take a lead on the annual planning cycle with all brands, setting objectives and marketing KPIs for the year.
- Working with all brands on marketing and campaign activity across ATL, Customer Experience and Digital.
- Work with the eCRM Manager to drive and develop the group eCRM strategy
- Develop the agenda, organise speakers and write materials for regular best practice sharing forums and quarterly training and development sessions for marketing teams
- Organise the annual group marketing conference
- Use data about our customers combined with market research to create a deeper understanding of audience needs
- Provide support for digital projects such as apps and new websites
- Act as the point of contact for all agencies - data, media, web development and others
- 3+ years of relevant B2C marketing experience, in either an agency or client side role.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of delivering digital channels
- Have a proven track record in building brand awareness and identifying new responsive audiences
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, especially in an influencer role
- Experience of developing commercial opportunities and partnerships
- Understanding core CRM principles and customer segmentation
- Strong project management, budget management and contract management
- Experience of using Google analytics would be advantageous