Marketing Manager- 12 Months
A leading retail/shopping organisation in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing from driving seasonal campaigns to digital and brand promotion.
This role will suit someone with a full mix marketing background in a retail environment.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Manage and deliver day to day marketing activities and collateral for the business
- Plan and implement seasonal marketing campaigns aimed at increasing customer footfall
- Ensure detailed and comprehensive briefs for design
- Drive marketing communications ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines
- Responsibility for ensuring media is delivered to the press on time
- Manage the budgets for the marketing department and deliver weekly and monthly reports
- Analyse efficiency of the marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing the agency relationship
- Manage social media platforms
- Keep websites up to date
- Produce weekly newsletters
- Support PR when driving campaigns
- Assist the events manager with their delivery in line with marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in a similar Marketing Manager position is essential
- Experience in the retail, events and entertainment sector would be preferable
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing and PR campaigns
- Experience working with external agencies
- Proficient with the use of CRM and CMS systems
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels and able to form working relationships quickly and effectively
- Strong copywriting skills
A competitive salary and great benefits package
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.