This international Law Firm is looking for a Marketing Manager for a 12 month maternity contract. As a summary, they need people who have a strong B2B background, with campaign management, brand and digital transformation experience, in addition to a projects background.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Thinking strategically, in order to develop marketing communications plans, support business development objectives, and amplify the firm’s overall messages
- Confidently manage marketing communications projects - from idea to execution and measurement
- Clearly demonstrate the impact of thoughtful and creative communications and how they can drive the business forward
- Demonstrate how high quality communications can add value to the firm and generate business opportunities
Person Specification for the Marketing Manager:
- The candidate will be ideally coming from the professional services environment (will help in getting and running quickly), ideally a law firm, working with corporate clients / big organisations. They will look at strong agency candidate who worked with corporate clients too of course.
- They ideally need someone with a solid digital background (Digital is increasingly first/ website/ social media/ audience targeting on social media/ return of KPI lifecycle, etc), with analytics experience (extracting the value of the data).
- Brand experience, they need someone who has strong attention to detail with project management experience, who will be working with the studio closely and with SelfServe templates.
- Experience on the campaign side; project management; taking responsibility of planning and delivery; running campaigns and being autonomous in these decisions; working directly with partners and senior stakeholders; confident in skill set and expertise; and strong communication skill set.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.