Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
Leading Professional Services business
Extremely competitive salary & excellent benefits
Highly successful Global firm
Business critical role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional Marketing Manager to join a leading Professional Services firm on a 12-month contract basis.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will have wide-ranging experience of the marketing communications mix, gained in a financial or professional services environment.
The firm is highly successful, high performing and entrepreneurial in approach - you'll work closely with Senior stakeholders and be actively encouraged to voice new ideas, working with an International team to find solutions and opportunities, build relationships and implement the firms marketing and comms strategies.
The Marketing Manager role is varied and the remit includes:
- Management of the firms digital marketing channels
- Launching a range of thought leadership projects
- Leading on CRM system to build relationships and new opportunities
- Developing event strategy and assist events team in the delivery of full events team (currently via webinar)
- Managing relationships with external suppliers
- Supporting annual budget and business planning
- Assisting in the delivery of internal comms programme
In order to be successful in this Marketing Manager role, you will need:
- Strong B2B marketing experience gained in a financial or professional services environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong marketing comms mix experience
- Deep understanding of CRM and website management - good working knowledge of Saleforce would also be advantageous
- First class communication skills
- Strong writing skills
This Marketing Manager role is business critical and the firm are ready to commence interviews via video link. The role will initially be based from home until the office reopens - the office is located in the West End.
If you meet the above criteria and are available for a 12-month contract role, please apply NOW!