We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join a leading International Financial Services Company based in East London. The role will involve development and management of the company's internal and external communications and would be ideal for an experienced professional with strong digital marketing skills.
- Management of social media accounts, including all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Glassdoor, Snapchat, Instagram)
- Production assistance on video content and daily management of key internal global video platform
- Interview preparation and execution with leading market commentators and brokers
- Management and development of the company website
- Co-ordination with departments and overseas offices to accumulate market-focused and corporate level news and content
- Liaising with dedicated Media Relations companies in response to press requests
- Organisation and co-management of a series of high profile seminars held globally
- Develop and champion Communications strategy and function
- Strong Social Media skills, covering all major platforms
- Proven experience creating brand aligned Communications strategies
- Excellent written skills: content writing; experience to write content for the brand
- Confidence to communicate with personnel and clients at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Publisher, Excel and particularly PowerPoint and to quickly become competent at using other software applications relevant to the role
- Basic Adobe skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) preferable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.