Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan, including, campaigns, events, digital and PR.
- Create marketing collateral
- Manage the firms social media presence
- Own and manage the company website - including usability, design, content and conversion rate optimisation
- Work closely with the sales team in order to meet commercial objectives
- Produce press releases
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Continuously analyse the competitor environment and market trends
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Strong digital marketing, SEO, social media, PPC and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation
- Experience in working with Wordpress is essential
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ideally have a background in software