A leading data solution provider is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the fast growing consultancy, based in central London. As the marketing specialist, you will be responsible for delivering sophisticated marketing solutions, developing and implementing the global marketing plan and taking overall accountability the firms marketing services.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan, including, campaigns, events, digital and PR.
- Create marketing collateral
- Manage the firms social media presence
- Own and manage the company website - including usability, design, content and conversion rate optimisation
- Work closely with the sales team in order to meet commercial objectives
- Produce press releases
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Continuously analyse the competitor environment and market trends
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Strong digital marketing, SEO, social media, PPC and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation
- Experience in working with Wordpress is essential
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ideally have a background in software