A Global asset management company based in London and Asia are looking for a marketing leader to refresh their client relationship and marketing strategy. Based in London you will be reporting directly into the CEO and work closely with senior partners on reaching business objectives.
You will be experienced in the world of hedge fund marketing and have knowledge of managing institutional assets. This is a standalone role and an excellent opportunity for a senior marketer to redesign how the firm interacts with its clients and positions itself in the market place.
- Create and deliver firm wide marketing strategy
- Assist senior stakeholders with pitch and presentation materials
- Ensure marketing has a strong ROI
- Maintain and nurture partnerships with relevant partie
- Assess how the firm interacts with its clients and improve upon this
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral
- Marketing experience in a hedge fund
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the investor landscape
- Japanese language skills - preferred
- Experience of developing and delivering multi channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Developed a client relationship strategy
- Managed budgets or P&Ls