A fintech brand is looking for a hybrid BI & Marketing Analyst with a strong background in performance marketing to help optimise value creation across all digital marketing channels.
This role sits between the Business Intelligence, Marketing and IT departments, where you'll be analysing data from multiple sources and making recommendations/ coming up with creative ideas and then creating strategies across all departments to increase ROI throughout!
- Normalise paid search conversion data and produce a ROI based decision model
- Provide CRO support where required
- Create custom attribution models
- Support the integration of normalised paid search data back into DoubleClick
- Create 'what if' simulation models for PPC scenario modelling
- Landing page conversion reporting
- Aggregate transaction data to produce a self-serve insight report for the SEO team
- Demand Generation - Produce marginal cost curves to the support exec level reporting
- Campaign optimisation
- Performance reports
- You must have experience working with BI as a Marketing Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with a stats background
- Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Previous experience working on optimising a high volume PPC account
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Keen problem Solver