EMR are working with a global imaging and electronics company to recruit a Marketing Intelligence Executive on a permanent basis in Barcelona.
Working across EMEA, you will help to shape marketing strategy and customer experience by providing marketing and competitive intelligence support, and customer insights.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Based on main Industry analysts (GARTNER, IDC, KPI,…), analyse and highlight main market trends, players and customers to find future business opportunities
- Partner with Senior Managers to provide actionable in depth, market insight, competitor & customer analysis to help the company strengthen its current business; identify opportunities in new business areas.
- Develop market research studies and have an active role in the research value chain (proactive sales support, debriefing of client needs, elaboration of questionnaires, coordination with market research institutes, data modelling and reporting insights to the client, etc).
- Define, collect, analyse and communicate relevant information/market news to make better marketing-related decisions to all EMEA stakeholders.
- Create buyers personas and customer journey for our different product and solutions.
- Analyse brand positioning against competition.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Marketing strategic thinking and digital marketing knowledge
- Technical expertise in data mining, measuring business performance and running research using advanced mathematical, statistical and experimental approaches.
- Ability to conduct secondary and primary research
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building skills, very good writing and presentation skills
- Results oriented with proven experience in partnering with business stakeholders
- Exceptional level knowledge of Excel.
- Proven experience in multitasking
- Valuable experience in customer experience
If you feel you have these skills and experience please apply now!