About The Software Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Marketing Executive to join their successful team. You will be based in the marketing team of a global software company who focus on offering tech solutions to legal, financial and property companies. The role is in the modern head-offices in Central London where you will have the chance of working with world-renowned clients similar to BMW and Apple.
About The Marketing Executive Role
As a Marketing Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to progress your career and knowledge across the whole of the marketing mix. You will be given important responsibility from day 1 and but also be supported by a close-knit team of senior managers.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
- Support Marketing Managers helping to ensure implementation of marketing strategy, both social, online and offline, to aid in the growth of the business.
- Assist in driving incoming leads through campaigns.
- Keep the CRM up to date and accurate.
- Plan, coordinate and carry-out email campaigns as well as updating online content for the website.
- Carrying out market research through competitor analysis and presenting findings.
- Assist with the delivery and analysis of the Marketing Events schedule including assisting with the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers.
About The Successful Marketing Executive
If you are currently in an Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Executive role this could be an ideal step in your career within a supportive company with progression opportunities.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally B2B.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Sociable and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Experience of SalesForce is a benefit.
The Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £29,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.