The objectives of the role are to ensure creative excellence, drive traffic and increase conversion across retail destinations, improving the consumer experience of the client brand.
As Marketing Executive / Manager you will be responsible for: -
- Day-to-day liaison with marketing agencies and suppliers: advertising, web, media, PR, corporate design, CRM, research
- Day-to-day liaison with retailers around new marketing opportunities
- Implement marketing plans and activity - working with the marketing dept, H/Q, centre management and support agencies
- Creative - Implementing campaigns and promotions
- Execute creative solutions related to retail marketing needs (in-store communication/windows/product imagery/website & social imagery). Includes planning, production and implementation
- Digital strategy - social, email and web
- Websites - ensuring they tie in with the campaigns running.
- Attend all marketing & communications meetings
- Client site visits - liaise with on-site team, retailers and gather website & social media information
This is a well known and respected brand and organisation offering a fantastic opportunity to join a leading retail marketing team. You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a relevant sector.
CV's for the Marketing Manager role are being given immediate consideration so please submit an application ASAP.