Marketing Executive – RHS Flower Shows
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the marketing team responsible for the world renowned portfolio of RHS Flower Shows at an especially exciting time for the RHS as we undergo a step change in our vision and ambition. The shows include RHS Chelsea, Hampton Court Palace, Tatton Park, Chatsworth and Cardiff.
The Shows Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting and implementing through the line campaigns that promote the RHS Shows, ensuring that ticket sales targets are met. The shows season ranges from the most famous flower show in the world at Chelsea to smaller and more specialist shows in London, and plays an essential role in inspiring many thousands of visitors to engage more deeply with the RHS and to feel more passionate about the power of plants.
We’ve reached an exciting and innovative chapter in our history and this role will be central in helping us achieve our impressive ambitions as we strengthen our shows marketing proposition and continue with a transformative investment programme to help transform lives through gardening and make the UK a greener, and more beautiful place.
- Implement compelling annual campaigns which deliver shows visitor targets.
- Support the development of the shows marketing, creative and media strategy to engage and excite potential visitors.
- Work with shows marketing partners to support the marketing objectives.
- Work as part of a closely knit shows marketing team to deliver class leading marketing activities at a local as well as regional level.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have had experience of working on consumer marketing campaigns, ideally for consumer events.
- Good self-motivation and initiative is essential.
To apply please visit our website via the link.
Closing date is 14 May 2018.