Marketing Executive, £28,000 - £32,000 DOE - Oxfordshire
The opportunity has become available in Oxfordshire to join this high end manufacturer, with a well-regarded brand within their market, as their Retail Marketing Executive.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their next challenge within their marketing career and who enjoys working within a B2B environment marketing mid-high end products.
This organisation sell their products via a number of exclusive and independent retailers and distributors. This person will work with these retailers to ensure that their showrooms and POS portray the brand as it is intended.
This role involves fulfilling a range of marketing activities but with an emphasis on promotional activities to support the revenue and brand objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a range of marketing activities including running campaigns, event management, creating advertising and contributing to content for specific social media channels.
- Coordinate the provision of marketing information to retailers and distributors.
- Support the creation of various marketing collateral including brochures and other promotional materials.
- Work with a number of third party suppliers including external agencies to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure all relevant information is being recorded.
The successful candidate will be a credible and confident individual has ideally worked with mid-high end products previously and understands how to position a brand with retailers and distributors.
In exchange you will work within a business that truly values its employees and understands the importance of its marketing team in projecting the brand in line with the overall business objectives.
This role offers a benefits package and does require frequent travel into London so suitable candidates should hold a full driving license.
To discuss or to apply please contact Jessie at Blue Skies.