Crown Services Management LLP is current recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive. The purpose of the role will be to create and execute marketing plans and initiatives across all Crown Venues. The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a passion for working in the marketing industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing plans within all departments
- Proactively developing and evaluating POS material, campaigns and seasonal events
- Creating any marketing collateral required for all departments
- Managing and maintaining social media for Crown’s sites
- Managing the marketing budget for the venues
- Ensuring all websites are dynamically updated
- Proactively creating and supplying material for press releases
- Proof reading and correcting all marketing produced, and any other material produced
- Updating existing WordPress websites with new content and imagery
- Creating engaging html mailshots
- Developing agreed Crown’s vision and mission in order to offer a supreme and innovative retail and hospitality service which offers to clients and customers exceptional quality and provenance
- Ensuring that agreed vision is communicated to and implemented in all venues, and to all levels of staff
- Maintaining a current and accurate knowledge of all companies within Crown
You will need to have/be:
- A passion for working in marketing
- Experience in a marketing role within the catering/event industry
- Proactive within your work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
We regret that due to the high levels of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications; therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.