This is a sensational opportunity for an experienced marketing co-ordinator/executive to join a highly prestigious property investment company based in the heart of the West End.
With superb offices in central London, this leading Property Company is well known for its design led and highly creative property portfolio. It markets some of the most highly original and architecturally appreciated buildings in the capital.
As Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be required to support an experienced Property Marketing Team of 3 rolling out campaigns from start to finish. You will project manage and deliver creative campaigns and collateral for brochures, marketing panels, website, hoarding, vinyls and HTML's by liaising and collaborating with suppliers such as graphic designers, web programmers, digital marketing agencies. You will creatively work across and run social media platforms in partnership with the comms team, meeting twice weekly with an external agency. This is a 12 month (mat cover) fixed term contract commencing 1st July 2018.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Project manage and deliver marketing campaigns from end to end to deadline, ensuring brand consistency across all collateral
- Research, collaborate, contribute ideas and jointly run company social media (Facebook and Instagram) pages
- Assist with external events and launches
- Organise product photography and manage the internal image database (uploading and issuing images as needed)
- Provide support to the wider team including diary management, answering incoming enquiries and administrative duties at required
You will be a confident, hardworking and super creative marketing professional with a keen interest in unique property/architecture. This role would suit someone with a positive 'can do' attitude, who enjoys being busy, can multi-task, prioritise to tight deadlines and possess excellent communication skills. You will be a social media guru and have a desire to learn new software such as content management systems. With some experience managing budgets, working with external agencies and an understanding of design and print processes is highly advantageous, but not essential. You will be excited by the prospect of working for one of London's most influential property companies and really embrace a new challenge!
- 3-4 years marketing experience in a similar corporate environment is ideal
- Professional and proactive approach with a "can-do" attitude
- Sound knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience using Mail Chimp or similar would be helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite software is advantageous, but not essential
If you are looking for a new and dynamic marketing role in a prestigious and well-respected company, and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.