- Great company culture and environment.
- Varied and creative role.
- Competitive salary.
What you'll be doing
Liaising with in house designers and colleagues you will create materials from leaflets and mail drop items, to the bi annual 130 page catalogue. Supporting the nationwide branch network, you will liaise with business owners and internal colleagues to manage the end to end process of delivering high quality, creative collateral.
As the content strategy becomes a bigger part of the marketing plan, you will create blogs, articles and social content on a weekly basis. With Facebook being the main social channel, you will take on more and more responsibility with the ongoing social media management.
You will work closely with the email executive to help create supporting campaigns, and you will adopt a test and learn A/B approach to ensure maximum engagement. An analytical mind will go a long way within this role, as well as the ability to draw conclusions from the data and reports, to optimise and amend future campaigns that ultimately result in higher sales.
There is an annual exhibition that you will be involved with, and additional skills such as broader digital marketing skills will be an added bonus, but certainly not a requirement to be considered.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a marketing role, either in house or agency side
- Experience creating marketing collateral and working with designers during the production process
- Excellent copywriting skills and a love of content, ideally for online and offline communications
- An analytical mind, problem solving abilities and a drive to improve campaigns
- Previous experience of social media marketing within a professional environment is desirable
- A degree or professional qualification within Marketing would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills and a team player
First off you will be joining a genuinely high performing and ambitious team, that is really warm and friendly. You will have a great and varied role, be rewarded with a competitive salary (£24k-£28k) and opportunities to progress your career within a B2C environment.
If you have good experience of creating marketing materials/collateral and managing the production process, as well as a good marketing background, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.