Marketing Executive - German Speaking
Are you passionate about starting a career within Marketing?
If you are passionate about marketing and are looking to get stuck in with managing the delivery across marketing and communications for a world leading organisation, then this is a great opportunity for you! Join the worlds leading first class entertainment organisation that focuses on sports betting, casino, esports and poker!
You will progress and develop into managing a variety of different projects across marketing and communication. This will involve email, SMS and outgoing promotions to help manage customer experience. This role will be extremely data focused as you will be analysing data using various CRM tools to report on the performance of their retention and marketing campaigns to key stakeholders within the business.
- Managing the customer communications life-cycle via CRM channels including Email and Push notifications.
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure delivery across Marketing communications is successful
- Provide regular insight to campaign performances to report to wider marketing teams to further optimise to maximise results
- Ensuring that customer experience is at the centre of everything that you do.
- Educated to degree level - Marketing related degree ideally
- Fluent verbal and written in English and German- you will be liaising with stakeholders and wider global teams to report on campaign performance.
- Proficient with excel - as you will be analysing and summarising large sums of data to spot trends and patterns from various CRM tools
- Previous marketing experience (0-6 months) - this will ensure you understand which marketing strategies to implement to ensure customer experience is further optimised.
If you are passionate about marketing and are looking to utilise your analytical skills within a global organisation, please don't hesitate to apply!!!