We're looking for a German speaking Junior Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive to join this luxury leisurewear brand based in East London. If you have a sharp eye for trends, keep up to date with the latest techniques in digital and influencer marketing, and understand tone of voice for the German buyer, please get in touch!
The experience we need.
- You'll ideally have some experience (1 year+) as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant in the retail / ecommerce / fashion space.
- Fluency in both German and English is essential, with good copywriting skills in both languages.
- Experience supporting marketing campaigns across a range of channels including social media, content, influencer marketing and email marketing.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
Reporting directly into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will assist on overall marketing strategy and work on brand activations for the DACH market. You'll manage relationships with various influencer and affiliate platforms, provide translations for DACH related marketing materials, and support the team with email marketing and website maintenance.
This fab fashion business is forward-thinking and innovative in both their design and their approach. This is a great opportunity to become part of a thriving, close knit team, who have an open-minded culture and welcome creativity - not to mention frequent socials and a brilliant Shoreditch location!
What you'll get in return.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- Great, easily accessible central location.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and successful fashion and ecommerce brand.
- Weekly drinks, early Friday finish, and monthly socials (outside of lockdown).
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.