Are you an ambitious and career driven Marketing professional ideally from a financial or professional services background looking to join a dynamic team at an international wealth management company!
A private client investment and wealth management company who offer financial planning services to a variety of high profile clients. Based in central London with offices around the world, they are a dynamic and fast paced business who offer fantastic career development and progression in the investment world or the financial services sector.
As Marketing Executive, you will support this busy marketing team of 6 in varied role promoting the company's brand in terms of products, people and processes to bring in new leads and boost sales. A hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to gain full exposure to all aspects of marketing and events. You will be responsible for planning internal and stakeholder events, act as a central hub for the marketing teams in other UK offices, assist with digital marketing including website and social media, data analysis, managing the company intranet and database administration. You will work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure procedures and processes are followed, and delivered on time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver and manage high quality and on-brand client events
- Work with colleagues in regional offices to support on marketing activity such as events, advertising, sponsorship and PR
- Manage day-to-day client inquires, merchandise and be the champion for the company intranet
- Updating web content, maintaining logo and branding on company and third-party websites
- Assist with the data analysis and insight to assess effectiveness of communication, and to use in presentations and reporting
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of data across multiple platforms
- Create targeted email marketing campaigns to communicate with members and promote the businesses thought leadership approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and all-round marketing professional to use your marketing skills in an established and growing wealth management firm. You will be a strong communicator with marketing experience in a similar corporate or financial services environment. I'm looking for someone who is a self-starter, team player, energetic and has a positive, give-it-a-go attitude. You will be flexible to travel to other offices as required.
- 2+ years previous marketing experience in a similar sector
- Knowledge of both unit trust and asset management sectors, financial products and services
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience delivering events from end to end
- Enjoy developing strong working relationships and work with a range of personalities
- Ability to analyse and interpret information and a keen eye for detail
- Professional, copes well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of a database management system
- An understanding of marketing processes and software's - web CMS, email broadcasts, print, sign offs etc.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you are looking for a fabulous new role to develop your marketing skills and join a global financial services brand - this is the job for you! So, if your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.