- Fast growing business.
- Occasional International travel!
- Generous salary and benefits.
What you'll be doing
You will support and assist the global Marketing and PR department in the development and implementation of content and brand driven activities to strengthen the Group's brand identity and message.
Using your strong copywriting skills you will create imaginative and informative copy across all channels including web, video, articles, email campaigns, press releases and marketing materials. Working with the external creative agency you will create a host of marketing collateral. This isn't just literature, but will also encompass branded clothing among other things.
You will work across digital channels, specifically social channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, updating the website through the Umbraco CMS and running regular email campaigns.
Events form a large part of the business strategy, and you will occasionally have to travel abroad to help set up and attend the shows. You will get the chance to visit some incredible locations such as Cannes!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Some good professional experience within a related Marketing role
- Ideally a relevant Business or Marketing degree, or professional qualification
- A strong copywriter with experience creating content for various channels
- A proactive approach and a willingness to learn
- A flexible approach, willing to attend events and deliver during busy times
- A strong written and verbal communicator
This role is offering a competitive salary (£25k-£29k) and an incredible opportunity to combine a great varied role, with the opportunity to travel to far off lands occasionally.
If you're a strong copywriter with good Marketing experience and a flexible approach then I want to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.