- Fantastic ethical company.
- Run multichannel campaigns.
- Good diverse role within a high performing team.
What you'll be doing
Communicating direct with consumers you will deliver a digital first approach to projects, campaigns and activities that support retention, cross selling and improving customer experience. This is a varied role where you will focus on the customer journey and how to improve upon the experience and the brand messaging. This is not a purely digital role however, you will be creating comms and campaigns across offline channels as well as online.
You will be expected to write content, copywriting with the customer segments in mind, ensuring you tell a story whilst being clear and concise with the message. The key to success within the department is the ability to analyse campaigns, to utilise tools such as Google Analytics to monitor engagement, response, and to optimise future campaigns for greater success.
Communication is vital across all departments and so you must be able to speak confidently with internal stakeholders and demonstrate influencing skills. Project management ability will go a long way in this role, as well as a commercial mindset and attitude.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You must have good end to end campaign management experience
- Ideally a proven record of running acquisition, retention or cross sell campaigns
- Experience of copywriting across online and offline channels
- A passion for storytelling and creating engaging experiences
- Confident in influencing people and managing projects
- Broader marketing skills and experience would be a bonus
- Experience of using Google Analytics or similar tools would be beneficial
You will be joining a good ethical company with a fantastic company culture. Gaining experience within a campaign management role, you will gain invaluable experience within a well known brand, and have an interesting and varied role. You will be rewarded with a generous salary (up to £30k), and good company benefits.
If you have good campaign management experience, either across B2C or B2B markets, then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.