The experience we need.
- Commercial marketing experience
- Experience marketing events is essential
- You will promote medical conferences so a science degree (or higher) would be a great advantage but is not essential. A good understanding of science from GCSEs or A-levels would be sufficient
- Demonstrable skill as a copywriter
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques and email marketing systems.
You will work on strategy and implementation across the full marketing mix to promote a number of medical conferences. As the successful Marketing Executive, you'll work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure marketing campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Executive to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their marketing.
What you’ll get in return.
If your experience fits the bill you’ll be rewarded with a £23-25k salary, as well as a fantastic package with a great holiday allowance and flexi-time working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.