Marketing Executive (Email/Content Specialist)
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive (Email/Content Specialist)|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 16:32|
Are you skilled in the art of creating eye-catching, engaging email campaigns and content?
Do you relish the thought of variety in your daily working life?
Would you love the opportunity to work within a collaborative, sociable environment?
If you said yes to all of these, then keep reading as we may just have your dream role…
Our client, a rapidly growing international events company, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their vibrant Hertfordshire-based team. You will need to be a driven, vivacious individual with at least 2 years' similar marketing experience to thrive in this fantastic role.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as Marketing Executive, you will focus around 80% of your time on developing and deploying enticing email marketing campaigns and compelling content for a range of channels, whilst the other 20% of your time will be spent focussing on other marketing duties such as social media management, design and delivery of a range of marketing materials and website management - ensuring all content is up to date and optimised.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has asked that you are able to confidently use email marketing platforms such as Pardot and Salesforce, and have previous experience with Google Drive. You will also be a skilled communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt your tone and style to suit a variety of audiences.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for a Marketer looking to move into their second or third role, and develop their career within an exciting environment full of like-minded, lively individuals. Due to the location of the office, this role could be of interest to those living in Aylesbury, Luton, Letchworth, Bedford, Watford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, and Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Communications Specialist
£30000 - £32000 per annum + depending on experience
Head of Product Marketing
£80000 - £90000 per annum + substantial benefits package
Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Manager
West London, London
Up to £40000 per annum