Digital Marketing Executive, Stansted -
This is a digital marketing role with a difference, not least because it offers an opportunity to work for a cutting edge business operating in the technology space and who have a superb client base which includes many of the world's largest and best-known brands.
Not only are they a successful marketing led company but they're a fun place to work and are proud to boast a unique benefits package including a guaranteed pay rise every year, two bonus payments annually, as well as corporate trips away to places like Rome, Barcelona, and Amsterdam. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal, yet it's also dynamic and with a fresh 'start-up' type mentality which accounts for much of their success and continuous expansion.
As marketing executive you will be responsible for assisting with the company's lead generation activities, focusing primarily on SEO content generation, PPC, email marketing and events management to drive growth at the highest possible ROI.
It requires a candidate who is keenly analytical with strong copywriting skills who can confidently report on campaign performance and take ownership of in-house projects. You will need to have a passion for SEO in particular as a significant part of the role will be focused around this.
- Create SEO rich content (articles, guides and blog content).
- Maintain and develop and SEO friendly site architecture, optimise content, develop featured snippets and grow link development.
- Pro-actively research new keywords and phrases to deliver a high volumes of organic and PPC leads.
- Stay current with the latest developments within SEM.
- Management of email creation, drip nurture campaigns and automation.
- Manage a number of PPC campaigns, split test messaging, landing pages and keyword strategies.
- Work closely with the design and technical teams to devise new creative strategies.
- Assist with the conception and delivery of events management.
Skills & experience required:
- A minimum of 1 year digital marketing experience, ideally from within a marketing agency environment but this isn't essential.
- Proficient with a range of SEO and PPC analytical tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Good working knowledge of SEM ranking algorithms.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable with complex tasks and manipulating large datasets.
Due to the company's location, this role is commutable from Bishop's Stortford, Harlow, Braintree, Stansted Mountfitchet, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Chelmsford, and Hertford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.