Marketing Executive - Content & Copywriting, £25,000 - Northampton
This innovative, market leading tech company based in Northampton are on the hunt for a Marketing Executive with a previous experience and a strong focus on Content and Copywriting to join their team in Northampton.
Working closely alongside the Group Marketing Manager the Marketing Executive is a vital one within this organisation and will own responsibilities across all areas of marketing and PR including content and copywriting, helping to drive corporate brand and increase brand awareness.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to deliver content, communications and marketing strategies
- Create engaging content for use across multiple platforms to help increase brand awareness and generate interest
- Write and proofread copy including news articles, press releases, features and blog posts
- Create internal and external newsletters
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Produce various marketing collateral including leaflets, brochures, posters, newsletters, blogs and video content
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce content for digital when needed
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Source advertising opportunities both offline and online
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders including liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Help to organise and attend events and exhibitions
- Conduct market research and monitor competitor activity
Experience within the tech sector would be hugely beneficial but is not essential. Equally experience within a transport and logistics environment would be beneficial.
In return you will work for a business who truly value their team and within a marketing team that are supportive and positively encourage personal growth.
If this role is of interest please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.