A household name for high-quality consumer products within the DIY market are seeking a Marketing Executive - Content to join their Professionals (B2B) marketing team. A fast-moving and vibrant business who reward hard work and offer development opportunities through continued growth.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive with strong content and copy-writing experience to join this great marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and distributing all content across all owned channels with an "always on" focus. Driving brand awareness and supporting the sales team to generate assets that will drive leads and increase revenue.
- Copy creation for adverts, brochures, press releases, sales collateral, social media, email etc.
- Work with PR agency to proof-read and create editorial plans
- Email - execute all email campaigns including writing the content, sending out and reviewing ROI
- Digital - writing product content for website, upload videos and images, write social media copy and ensure that the flow and user experience across the site
- Competitor and market research- keep up to date with products and content being produced by competitors
The Candidate: To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience within a marketing role working across both online and offline channels with particular focus on writing engaging content for digital and print. You must have a positive can-do attitude and be highly driven and ambitious. Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with stakeholders at all levels is also essential. Your experience will preferably be from either a B2B or B2C product background.
Hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits.
This Marketing Executive - Content role is commutable from Stratford on Avon, Banbury, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Milton Keynes, Daventry
Marketing Executive - Content, Banbury, £20,000 - £25,000