Fabulous opportunity for a tech savvy Marketing Executive looking for an exciting role with a start up business in the tech/video space.
Our client is the worlds leading provider for brands and publishers who are looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers. We are looking for a Marketing Executive with at least two years B2B experience ideally in the tech/video space who is looking to join a fast moving start up and is now looking build upon current skills and take on more responsibility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for content strategy, research and production of marketing content for distribution via email, social channels, events and the company blog and you will also oversee the management of the marketing content calendar.
* Creation of blog posts and repurposing content for publishing across other channels.
* Responsible for posting content across social media channels, reporting on content performance and identifying recommendations for improvements
* Briefing and managing external designer on design of content assets, event collateral and other assets.
* Writing email copy, updating email templates with copy and other assets, deploying email and reporting on performance.
* Event management and logistics including assessing events, developing speaker opportunities, coordinating speaker panels, design of exhibitions and overseeing event logistics
* Supporting media relations activities
* Identification and management of sales support activities to deliver and convert leads
* Management of PPC and paid social activities and landing page destinations to ensure optimisation and return on investment
* Manage and track budgets for owned projects.
* Mentoring of and partnership with Marketing Coordinator
For a full spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.